LA Tech Summer Softball Camp
Middle School through High School Ages
Commuter $285.00 ..... Residential $345.00
Location: LA Tech Softball Field-Ruston, LA
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 to Thursday, June 15, 2017
Instruction will include:
Fundamentals of Defense (Throwing/Fielding) and Offense (Hitting/Short Game/Base running), as well as, advance techniques taught in an interactive format.
Instructional staff includes:
LA Tech Softball Coaching Staff, Current and Former Players with additional staff TBA
$285.00 for Day Camp
$345.00 for Residential Camp
Things to bring:
1. Bedding - Twin Size Beds (sheets and blankets
2. Towels - for showers in dorms
3. Shower flip-flops
4. Alarm Clock
5. Overnight Bag - Toiletries, Pajamas etc.
6. Softball equipment (softball pants, cleats, glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, tennis shoes etc.)
7. Other items - snacks, water, bug spray, sun screen, extra clothes, any additional necessities such as inhalers or medicine)
Things to bring with you to camp if you are a commuter:
1. Softball equipment (softball pants, cleats, glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, tennis shoes etc.)
2. Other items - snacks, water, bug spray, sun screen, extra clothes, any additional necessities such as inhalers or medicine)
Camp Check-In 12:45pm-1:45pm.
Camp starts at 2:00pm.
Camp Waiver Information
Registration Must Haves:
1. Signed waiver form - Link is below
2. Copy of health insurance card for us to keep on file.
3. Please bring both the signed waiver and the COPY of the insurance card with you to registration in order to participate in camp.
Download Waiver Form
Commuters: Dinner on the 13th/and Lunch and Dinner on the 14th.
Overnight Campers: Dinner on the 13th, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on the 14th, and Breakfast on the 15th
What if I have to cancel a Clinic?
We do not offer refunds on canceled campers, just a future camp credit if you decide to cancel, but we do have what is called "Cancellation Protection". We offer basic Cancellation Protection to allow participants some peace of mind in case plans change. This allows us to keep our prices low and provide the best service possible. Due at the time of registration, Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of camp fees should you cancel your registration more than 14 days prior to the start of an overnight camp, and 7 days prior to the start of a day camp. If you cancel within 14 or 7 days of the start of your session, we will give you a camp credit for all money paid. The credit is valid for three years from camp date. Credit with insurance is transferable to family members or friends, and good toward a future camp.
For questions please contact Emerald Doria ... Cell: 318-245-7026 ... Office: 318 257-5325 or e-mail email@example.com
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.